All services by appointment only – no walk-ins please.
We appreciate that you’ve chosen us for your massage and bodywork needs. To provide the best service possible to our clients we have implemented the following policies.
- We require a Credit Card to book all appointments inlcuding same day appointments. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your card or package on file will be charged a fee.
- Sukho Thai Healing has a 24 Hours Cancellation Policy. If you need to Change or Cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a 50% cancellation fee applied to your credit card or package on file. Clients who do not show up or inform us may be charged in full.
- Massage therapy is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only. There is absolutely no sexual component to massage whatsoever. Any insinuation, joke, gesture, conversation, or request otherwise will result in immediate termination of your session and a refusal of any and all services in the future. You will be charged the full service fee regardless of the length of your session. Depending on the behavior exhibited we may also file a report with the local authorities if necessary. Treat your therapist with respect and dignity and you will be treated the same in return.
- New Clients: Please arrive a 10-15 minutes early to fill out a health intake form, and to discuss with your therapist what you’d like to focus on. If you are late to your session, we will do our best to accommodate you for the time you have left without penalizing the following client. Clients who are over 20 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Pregnant Clients: Please specify that you are pregnant when booking so we may schedule with a Prenatal Certified Therapist. If you are scheduling an appointment for your partner or a friend who is expecting, you must notify us upon booking the reservation.
- Sukho Thai Healing does not offer refunds for massage services or Gift Cards. Gift Cards and store credit are non-transferable and can not be shared.
- Discounted Packages are available for purchase. Packages may not be shared with another client, or combined with Gift Cards or other offers or discounts.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable or exchangeable and are not honored if lost or stolen. They expire one year from the date of purchase. After that date, they will be honored for the face value of the gift card – for two years after the date of purchase.
- All prices are subject to change at any time. All of our services, products, and gift certificates are non-refundable. Pricing is non-negotiable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American express We do not accept 3rd Party Vouchers. Please bring the card you wish to use with you to your session.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated and accepted in Cash Only.
Sukho Thai Healing LLC office Policy Regarding Covid-19 / Coronavirus
The Center for Disease Control and Prevent has issued warnings and precautions to Health care providers worldwide regarding the COVID-19 We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions. How we are helping to keep each other safe during COVID -19
- Only one client at a time will be allowed with no overlaps and must be 30 mins buffer between appointments. This will be ensured that : – Multiple clients will not be in the office at the same time – Clients have time to ready themselves to leave – Therapist has time to properly clean and disinfect room and ready for next appointment
- Clients must wait until their appointment time, when the door to office will be open to let you in, not prior.
- Upon entering the office/ facility , clients MUST : – Wear a mask at all the time and use the provided hand sanitizer on hands.( we provided mask up on request ) – Remove their shoes in the designated area ( clean slippers are available )
- Therapist will change into fresh clothes upon arrival to the office to eliminate possible contamination during commuting
- Therapist will wear a mask at all the time ( clients can also request gloves) during the treatment. therapist will change to new clothes and mask per client
- Therapist can work through a bed sheet or clothes
- You will be provided clean comfortable clothes for Therapeutic Thai treatment.
- Additional measures will be taken during treatments to ensure clients and therapist safety such as the use of
- Ultraviolet ( UV-C) lamps which has been successful in destroying other Coronaviruses such as SARS, will be use after each session to prepare the room for following treatment and the end of the day.
- Air Purifier 4 levels of air cleaning (Complete Filtration & Germ Disinfection -true HEPA filter and activated carbon pre-filter and ionizer and disinfecting UV-C light)
- Essential oils that are known to have antibacterial and antiviral properties will be diffused and available to use on top of their masks while in the treatment room.
- In office visit payments will be proceeded via a contactless method, An invoice will be sent via email and can be paid online from the convenience of your home. Scheduling will be done via online or over the phone. All services require credit card to hold your appointment time.
- Clients will be contacted via phone, email or text to report if any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 have appeared just prior to or since their appointment . Thank you for your cooperation and participation.