All services by appointment only – no walk-ins please.
We appreciate that you’ve chosen us for your massage and bodywork needs. To provide the best service possible to our clients we have implemented the following policies.
- We require a Credit Card to book all appointments inlcuding same day appointments. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your card or package on file will be charged a fee.
- Sukho Thai Healing has a 24 Hours Cancellation Policy. If you need to Change or Cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a 50% cancellation fee applied to your credit card or package on file. Clients who do not show up or inform us may be charged in full.
- Massage therapy is for relaxation and therapeutic purposes only. There is absolutely no sexual component to massage whatsoever. Any insinuation, joke, gesture, conversation, or request otherwise will result in immediate termination of your session and a refusal of any and all services in the future. You will be charged the full service fee regardless of the length of your session. Depending on the behavior exhibited we may also file a report with the local authorities if necessary. Treat your therapist with respect and dignity and you will be treated the same in return.
- New Clients: Please arrive a 10-15 minutes early to fill out a health intake form, and to discuss with your therapist what you’d like to focus on. If you are late to your session, we will do our best to accommodate you for the time you have left without penalizing the following client. Clients who are over 20 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and will be charged a cancellation fee.
- Pregnant Clients: Please specify that you are pregnant when booking so we may schedule with a Prenatal Certified Therapist. If you are scheduling an appointment for your partner or a friend who is expecting, you must notify us upon booking the reservation.
- Sukho Thai Healing does not offer refunds for massage services or Gift Cards. Gift Cards and store credit are non-transferable and can not be shared.
- Discounted Packages are available for purchase. Packages may not be shared with another client, or combined with Gift Cards or other offers or discounts.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable or exchangeable and are not honored if lost or stolen. They expire one year from the date of purchase. After that date, they will be honored for the face value of the gift card – for two years after the date of purchase.
- All prices are subject to change at any time. All of our services, products, and gift certificates are non-refundable. Pricing is non-negotiable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American express We do not accept 3rd Party Vouchers. Please bring the card you wish to use with you to your session.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated and accepted in Cash Only.